Havendale RP

A forum for discussing Havendale business
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Go down 
Slyx Bastion

PostSubject: A STORY APART!!!   Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:49 am

Pathfinder RPG setting adventure to those who want to join!!!!!

For those who are familiar with any sort of tabletop RP, specifically the PFRPG (Pathfinder Roll Playing Game) system designed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I want to start an adventure for those who'd wish to take part. Whilst I know that Havendale does not have a 'level' system....this adventure will be. Die rolls will be made pubicly, the entire adventure is for those who want a table top experience for their characters to venture AWAY from Havendale. And while metaphorically your current characters may be 'designed' by a leveled character of some gaming system, all will start at level one for this setting. The invitation is on first-come, first-serve basis, and the cut off is 5 PCs.

The Adventure will be set for the Pathfinder RPG system which can be found at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I do ask that no person who is familiar with the specific adventure join, to avoid getting 'bored' and also ruinning it for other players, or if you know the adventure....Please make it more fun for those LEARNING the system and wanting a good time to play. All character creation stats will be done using 4d6 with a keep three rule..reroll ones.
Example: 4d6 gives 1, 5, 3 and 6. Rerolling the one gives a 2. Keeping the three best numbers, the result is 14 to be placed as one stat. Do this six times putting the numbers in the stat blocks u wish.

The setting will be 'The Serpent's Skull' adventure path and I have procured all that will be needed to run the game. I suggest taking a look at the players guide for the adventure path which is a free download at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I look forward to all the character submissions... Feel free to use a CURRENT registered character, just make a character sheet for them and post it in responce to THIS forum post and know that it WILL all be die roll and death MAY occur. If you don't want to think of a character that you've currently registered as a first level character...feel free to make a NEW one and just submit a new registry to the admin by putting 'Serpent's Skull RP' in the 'description' portion of the registry.

I do really enjoy this adventure and look forward to making new legendary characters for the Players through the experience....I hope to hear from many of you....thank you very much.

For your characters, please respond to this forum post with the following information:

Hit Die/HP:
Skills-skill check:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A STORY APART!!!   Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:55 am

Name: Larilanna
Race: Half-Elf
Class/level: Druid lvl 1
Stats: STR 12 DEX 16 CON 15 INT 15 WIS 19 CHA 14
AC: 17 Touch AC: 13 Flat foot AC: 14
Hit Die/HP: d8/ 10 HP
Saves: Fort 4, REF 3, WILL 6
Skills/ Skill Checks: Climb 5, Craft (alchemy) 5, handle animal 6, knowledge nature 9, perception 8, spellcraft 6, survival 10
Feats: skill focus (craft alchemy), Improved initiative
Weapons/Attacks: Spear 1 melee; 3 ranged, scimitar 1 melee

Animal Companion

Name: Golradir
Race: Polar Bear
Class/level: 1
Stats: STR25, DEX 17, Con 23, INT 7, WIS 17, CHA 10
AC: 22
hit die/HP: 2d8/76
Saves: fort 19, ref 13, will 7
skills/ skill checks: perception 8, survival 7, swim 16, intimidate 1, stealth 4
feats: improved initiative
weapons/attacks: 2 claws +10 plus grab, bite +10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Page 1 of 1